Friday, June 10, 2011

Just For A Thought

Sayang, I love you.
I'll be your everything.
I'll be the blood inside your vein.
I'll be summer when it rains.
Always to guide you, always beside you.
You will never find someone like me.
Forever I hold you,
Forever I need you and I never found someone like you.

Ya Allah, I'm asking You a favour. You can take everything away from me, but don't take away my family and her. These are the people that made me smile everyday. And these are the ones that made me strong to go through such obstacles.

And you, you are right, I will never find someone like you because you're one in a million, and that one in million captured my heart. So, you don't have to worry a thing because I can't hate you and I don't see why I have to find another girl because you complete me in all directions.

That other girls may be much more better than you, but you will forever be the best because you bring out the best out of me. Iloveyou, Cikwan.


Iloveyou,syg.

No comments: